Happy Birthday ^^

birthday just past...haiz...means i getting older 1 yr...T_T

anyway...just back from a surprise party my frens prepared for me...altho...wif my brilliant detective brain...i can almost guess wat will happen when ch 1st sms me...wahahaha...but thx very much guys for the party and the present...hehe...dun worry...i wont sink it in my bathroom...=P

and also thx to those who had wish me thru sms...facebook...msn...phone call...thx very much...hehehe...special thx to wey ling who had called me from uk...hehe...thx very much

had a wonderful night~~

p/s: darien help me thx cecilia...ahahaha...and the anomymous person (0129074410) =P

2 comments:

lol...the annoymous u still duno who izzit ar?lolz.he/she sure broken heart edi...

 

i write like tat liao...u say i still dunno who meh...LOL