piece of my mind

i hav been playing a psp game which title is "三国无双"...
is about using a char inside the well known story of three kingdom and fight thru several stages and unlock more char...
guess wat...i hav been fighting for so long and yet...i still lose to the same stage and the same boss...no motter how i combo o use as many tactics as possible...but the dam stupid idiot computer controlling boss just can break my combo and counter me back and instantly combo me to the DEATH...wtf
so i repeat again and again just to fight thru tat stage...and guess wat...no matter which way i take i will see tat dam boss and get killed...even if i high lvl than him...
dunno who invented this stupid game...make me tulan nia...zzz

1 comments:

lalalal~ new blog oisheh..
but hope u blog frequent la..
dun hangat hangat..hahha